International student candidates considering UPI as their preferred study destination must meet both academic and administrative requirements. All applications must be supported by the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae detailing the applicant’s educational background;
- Two certified copies of educational certificate and academic transcripts;
- A letter indicating the applicant’s financial support for (a) the cost of return travel to the applicant’s home country, (b) living expenses’ during the period of study, (c) tuition and amenities fees for the period of study, and the certified copy of applicant’s passport. The passport must be valid and current for the period of study in Indonesia;
- The statement that the applicant will abide by the rules and regulations of the Indonesian government;
- The statement that the applicant will not undertake any paid employment during the period of study in Indonesia;
- Two copies of a recent passport-size photographs;
- The health certificate issued by a qualified medical practitioner stating that the applicant is in good health and is considered fit to reside in a tropical country.
All applications must be submitted directly to Rector of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia c/o. Director, Office of International Education and Relations (OIER), University Centre Building, 1st Floor, JI. Dr. Setiabudhi No. 229 Bandung 40154 West-Java INDONESIA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/Fax: +62 22 2013313.
Upon the receipt of Letter of Acceptance (LoA), applicants must contact the Indonesia Diplomatic Representative in their respective home countries to obtain an international student visa.